Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thai Moon

I want this cappuccino in the morning.


But alas, It's in Bangkok off a small street near Koh San Road. So I'll just have to find another one that looks this good, and in my general area.... of California.

I just love how clean the line of dark espresso is around the white foam. It kinda looks like the full moon we have here tonight, huh?
This cup made me so happy when It was delivered to my table all shiny, foamy and caffeinated. I was a wreck at the time, exhausted from sweating and traveling all day. I took this photo because I had no one to share my excitement with at the moment. I remember just staring at it in Aw, for a good while. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. And to take a sip was like taking its virginity. So I just stared for awhile, and then I indulged.

well, thats all I have to say- Full moons and Thai cappuccinos. I'm happy with that.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is some proper foam! I'm thinkin' of Beans right about now in Mallorca. Add a full moon and that is just about perfect. Have to share one with you soon Ash.

    ReplyDelete